How Mobile Apps Are Important For Our Business?
Mobile applications are increasingly playing a vital role in business with a larger customer base as well as workforce relying on the convenience of access on-demand to information & solutions
The customers in today’s world are on the move and they’re using mobile application platforms to get there. Whether they use mobile phones, tablets, or other mobile devices they have all the information they need. That’s why mobile apps are so much important in today’s market.
You need to understand that mobile apps allow customers to have all your information at their fingertips. Also, it is important that your app works on multiple mobile application platforms. But for beginning, start with one platform.
No matter what your business is, a mobile app can help you get and retain customers., and that’s a fact. We all know that the first place customers go to search for a product or service is online. If your business is available online, and plus you have an app that users can download to their devices, your business will make a really good impression. At a glance, they will be able to see and open your app and purchase from your business.
Here are some of the biggest benefits of mobile apps for businesses. You can:
- We are spending more time online than with any other media
- We are spending much of that digital time on smart mobile devices
- Time spent per day on mobile devices has increased 575% in three years
- 80% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent using apps
- ‘Internet of Things’ gadgets are mobile apps centric
- Apps offer a user experience which even ‘Responsive Websites’ are unable to provide.
There are more of course. These are just some of the biggest. As you can see, benefits can be huge.
Not only that your business will have benefits, but your customers as well. Here are some of the benefits of mobile apps for your customers. They can:
- easy access to your inventory
- get notifications of special events, launches, etc.
- have one-touch access to your contact information
- get directions to your location from wherever they are
- make fast, seamless appointment scheduling
Until now, it should be really clear – the future of your business depends on your ability to get your business implanted on the phones of customers all around the world. You need to go mobile and be prepared to grow.
The important fact to note: Promotional email messages receive a 4% read rate. PUSH notifications 97%.
Not only will your mobile app be a cool marketing tool (allowing you to say things like, visit our website to download our free app!) that will help get people returning to your website, but it will allow you to engage with your customers in a whole new way.